Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm taking this natural diet pill with these simple green tea ingridients.. read. do you think this would work

Its called south african hoodia diet 57. it has HOODIA GORDONII (AERIAL) COCOA, %26amp; 10% THEOBROMINE AND GREEN TEA EXTRACT (CAMELLIA SINESISS LEAF) I know theres no magic pill but do you think this would help boost my metabolism? oh and yes yes i exercise and eat under 1200 calories a day. best answer gets points. please help asap! thanks!

I'm taking this natural diet pill with these simple green tea ingridients.. read. do you think this would work
There's no way to tell wether it's working or not. Supposedly, grean tea will boost your metabolism, but the exercise you're doing will do that anyway. If it's not too expensive, I'd continue to use it, since bromine is a trace chemical needed by the body, and green tea is one of the best sources of antioxidants. However, if it's expensive, I'd give it a miss, and just buy green tea from the supermarket. Now, the Hoodia leaves are appetite suppressors, which could be useful for you. It won't boost your metabolism, but it will help you eat less. This will shrink your stomach (because the stomach expands to compensate for large meals etc.), making you less able to eat the amount you were eating, and so you will be less hungry because your stomach will fill more quickly. But since you're already eating less than 1200 calories a day, you probably don't need it, unless, when you don't take it it's a struggle to keep yourself under that 1200 calorie mark. It's your decision ultimately, but I hope I shed some light. Good luck with your weightloss!
Reply:I used to suffer from a minor eating disorder and I took those pills regularly with my seriously decreased caloric intake. For me, I noticed nothing but complications. They made my heart race and my body become overall very unsteady and I did not see any extreme changes to thank them for. Once I started to consistently feel sick and out of control with them, I stopped taking them, but continued to stay on my low-cal diet and I felt better (no shakes or anything) and lost weight at pretty much the same rate as before.





This is just my personal experience, I don't recommend them to anyone. I think it's best to just exercise and eat right.





And please please please don't let yourself fall into an eating disorder. It's the worst thing in the world...it's out of control and physically, mentally, and emotionally draining. Don't think my above comments supported losing weight by starving yourself...I learned the hard way that that is NOT the way to go.





Good luck...I hope some of my personal insight helped!


No comments:

Post a Comment