Monday, April 27, 2009

Camellia trees?

Which side of the house is the correct side to plant a japonica camellia tree . I have read that it has to be protected from either North - South - West or East and do not know where to plant two trees that I have purchased to protect from the harsh winters in Alabama and the hot summers we have here. Some one out there who knows about camellia trees please answer this for me - Thanks in advance for your help

Camellia trees?
I have two camellia trees.


Both are planted on a bank in the open, so they get both the winter and summer.


Mind you, I don't like them because they keep dropping their flowers and making a mess.


So in a couple of week they are coming out and I'm going to plant New Zealand Native trees in their place.


No comments:

Post a Comment