Monday, April 27, 2009

Camellia oil-will it make me break out?

Hi,


I have pretty bad acne and started using Proactiv about a month ago. I still have some pretty bad acne (i'm thinking it will take about 3 months to clear). I not only get white heads and black heads, but also cysts. They have also been leaving bad scars. My face is so dry and red. I have heard camellia oil works great for scarring and dryness. Does anyone know if it will make me break out worse, or continue to break out? It says that its "all natural and won't clog pores". Just thought I'd ask. THANKS!!

Camellia oil-will it make me break out?
I dont think you should use oil on your face.. Im guessing that would make oily skin worse, but yes, natural things do help with acne, pimples etc..


Here are some good natural things you can use on your face:





Yogurt


Honey


Apple Cyder


Vinegar


Lemon





Make sure you dont leave the last 3 things on your face for more than 4 minutes.


Good luck :]


No comments:

Post a Comment